Indian movie lovers will be in for a huge treat when the first part of the Rs 500 crore ambitious trilogy of the epic Ramayan hits screens in a couple of years. Dangal director Nitesh Tiwari will be helming this humongous project in association with Ravi Udayawar, who had helmed Sridevi’s last film, Mom.
Recently, there were reports that Bollywood hunk Hrithik Roshan and star heroine Deepika Padukone were roped in to play Lord Sri Ram and Sits respectively in Ramayan. The reports went viral and fans of both the stars have been eagerly waiting for the official announcement since then.
However, Nitesh Tiwari has clarified the ongoing speculations, and this might disappoint all the excited fans. Nitesh said that he is still working on the script and that he has not approached any actor for the project yet. As per Nitesh’s revelation, the project may go on floors only next year.
Leading Tollywood producer Allu Aravind has joined hands with Bollywood producers Madhu Mantena and Namit Malhotra to bankroll Ramayan. The film will be made using the latest 3D technology. Ramayan 3D will be released in Telugu, Tamil and Hindi.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiru-Koratala film having release issues
- Madan Karky reveals interesting details about RRR
- Pawan’s political breaks irks producers
- Mahesh-Vamsi Paidipally film doubtful-Deets inside?
- Poll : Who among these two should romance NTR in Trivikram film?
- Whopping budget for Vishnu Manchu’s mythological magnum opus