Star hero Venkatesh’s Drushyam released in 2014 and went on to win critical acclaim and commercial success. The film is an official remake of Malayalam stalwart Mohanlal’s blockbuster thriller, Drishyam. The film was remade in several Indian languages and also Sinhala and Chinese.
Now, Drishyam’s director Jeethu Joseph announced a sequel to his acclaimed thriller recently. He went on to say that both Mohanlal and Meena will reprise their roles and several new characters will be introduced in the sequel. More details are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Charmme’s parents test positive for COVID 19
- Chay Akkineni’s crazy project launched in style
- Please remove the Devi from puja room if: Upasana’s important message this Dasara
- Young hero from Rajamouli’s family launches his second film
- Kothi Kommachi, starring young heroes goes on floors
- Suhas not to get carried away with overnight attention