From the past two days, there have been several reports doing rounds on the social media that mass maharaja, Ravi Teja has been injured during the shoot of his new film Nela Ticket which was on in Vizag.
The media went all over spreading the news and to clarify it, the film’s director, Kalyan Krishna sprung into action today and revealed that Ravi Teja is hale and healthy and all the news is just fake.
Kalyan Krishna is directing a family entertainer with Ravi Teja which will be filled with good comedy and emotional moments.
Nothing happened.. all false news .. don’t worry.. he is damn perfect as always ..😊👍🏻 https://t.co/qwlqsxjuRq
— Kalyankrishnkurasala (@kalyankrishna_k) February 27, 2018
- Interesting buzz on Ravi Teja’s role in Disco Raja
- Upasana’s latest achievement makes Ram Charan proud
- Jersey crosses $500K mark; All set to become Nani’s best in US
- Guess : Who is the star actress in this snap?
- Swathi ready for silver screen comeback with a fab new look
- After biopic, EC bans streaming of web-series on Modi