From the past two days, there have been several reports doing rounds on the social media that mass maharaja, Ravi Teja has been injured during the shoot of his new film Nela Ticket which was on in Vizag.
The media went all over spreading the news and to clarify it, the film’s director, Kalyan Krishna sprung into action today and revealed that Ravi Teja is hale and healthy and all the news is just fake.
Kalyan Krishna is directing a family entertainer with Ravi Teja which will be filled with good comedy and emotional moments.
Nothing happened.. all false news .. don’t worry.. he is damn perfect as always ..😊👍🏻 https://t.co/qwlqsxjuRq
— Kalyankrishnkurasala (@kalyankrishna_k) February 27, 2018
- Leading production house bags RC12 theatrical rights
- Telugu filmmaker’s Chinese film gets bigger
- Irrfan Khan pens a moving note from London as he battles a rare cancer
- Versatile artiste’s key role in Mahesh25
- Don’t call my son Jr Powerstar: Renu Desai tells Pawan fans