Recently, there were numerous reports that noted Tamil director AL Vijay will soon be remarrying a girl chosen by his parents. Even some nasty rumors of Vijay marrying young heroine Keerthy Suresh too did several rounds on social media.
However, the director, in a press release today, refuted these rumors and clarified that he is only concentrating on making movies and that he is committed to his audience by making sensible movies. Vijay also requested everyone to not spread baseless rumors.
It is well-known that AL Vijay’s marriage with actress Amala Paul fell apart last year and the couple was granted divorce by a Chennai-based family court a week ago. On the other hand, Amala continues to sign back-to-back movies in all the four major languages down South.
- Star cricketer’s wife opens up about her pregnancy
- Sharwanand opens up about Sai Pallavi’s domination
- Another popular actress to get married soon?
- YSR’s biopic Yatra seals its release date
- Mehreen in a tug of war with a film producer!