Young filmmaker Nag Ashwin is currently giving finishing touches to his ambitious second project, a Tamil-Telugu bilingual biopic on the life and legacy of the legendary yesteryear heroine Savithri.
Over the past one week, there were several reports that Bollywood actress Vidya Balan has been finalised to play Savithri in this biopic. Speaking to a popular media agency, Nag Ashwin cleared the air saying that he has not even locked his script to pitch it to actresses and begin the casting process already.
Tentatively titled Mahanati, this biopic will go on floors soon when the makers find the right heroine through a public poll.
Articles that might interest you:
- Telugu Review : Pressure Cooker
- Here’s Kajal’s first look from Vishnu Manchu’s maiden Hollywood film
- Theri Kaadu action episode to be a highlight in Naarappa
- Entered politics to serve the country, Fed up with power politics: Pawan Kalyan
- Mahesh turns emotional on Vijaya Nirmala’s birth anniversary
- Bollywood starlet in talks for Mega hero’s film?