Belamkonda Sreenivas and all his films are made on a huge budget. The same is happening for his new film Jaya Janaki Nayaka. The film is nearing its completion and the latest we hear is that a huge beach song is being shot in Vizag now.
What’s more interesting is that a set worth three cores has been erected on a beach in Vizag. This is crazy money that is being spent and we can analyze the way the song will look on screen.
Devi Sri Prasad composes music for this film which has Rakul Preet and Pragya Jaiswal as the female leads. The romantic entertainer will release on the 11th of August.
- Superstar lends support to a fundraiser in New York
- Sai Pallavi-Sharwa’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu nears completion
- Sunny Leone turns down offer to be part of Game Of Thrones
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next
- Star hero’s son donates debut film’s remuneration for Kerala flood relief