Popular director Sreenu Vaitla has suffered a major personal loss in the wee hours of Sunday. His father Vaitla Krishna Rao breathed his last today (Nov 28) at 4 AM. Krishna Rao was 83 and he is survived by his wife, son Sreenu Vaitla and daughter.
Krishna Rao was reportedly suffering from age-related complications for the last few days. He breathed his last at his hometown Kandulapalem in East Godavari district. Many film industry well-wishers telephoned Sreenu Vaitla and consoled him on his loss.
123telugu.com extends its deepest condolences to the bereaved family members.
Articles that might interest you:
- Samanyudu Trailer – Action-packed and gripping
- Akhanda: Special shows on a special day
- Actor Suresh Gopi tests positive for Covid-19
- Khiladi’s fourth song to be out on Ravi Teja’s birthday
- Poll : What’s your take on Bangarraju’s success?
- Controversial Bigg Boss contestant contracts Covid