It has been reported that Tamil star Suriya, who scored a blockbuster with his recent OTT release, Aakasame Nee Haddhu Ra is gearing up to join forces with talented director Pandiraj for his next project.
The film marks Suriya’s 40th project and is expected to go on floors from the first half of 2021. Meanwhile, from the past few days news has been circulating among media is that young starlet Rashmika has been finalized as the female lead in the movie.
Responding to the news, Pandiraj took to Twitter and wrote: ” Dear friends we understand ur curiosity about #Suriya40 . Pls don’t believe rumors. Production house will announce the cast & crew soon. we r working hard to give u the best 💪🙏”.
Noted production house Sun Pictures will be bankrolling the movie. More details are awaited.
Dear friends we understand ur curiosity about #Suriya40 . Pls don't believe rumors. Production house will announce the cast & crew soon.we r working hard to give u the best 💪🙏
— Pandiraj (@pandiraj_dir) November 23, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Master’s Telugu presenter Mahesh Koneru thanks audiences
- It’s a mixed Pongal for Shruti Haasan
- Good friends Pawan and Trivikram join hands for a crazy multi-starrer
- Alia Bhatt’s prestigious film to release during this time
- RGV opens up about Sarkar 4 with Amitabh Bachchan
- Valimai director H Vinoth blessed with a baby boy