Released a couple years ago, the Mahesh Babu-starrer psychological thriller 1 Nenokkadine even though was lauded for its technical finesse, ended up as a huge commercial failure. The film was directed by Sukumar, whose latest film, Nannaku Prematho, released this morning.
In his latest interview, Sukumar said that he was highly disappointed with the failure of 1Nenokkadine, and that he felt that he cheated Mahesh and the producers who trusted him, by delivering a flop. Sukumar said that he will give a memorable hit for Mahesh Babu, if the actor gives him another chance.
- Sudheer Babu is proud of Nannu Dochukunduvate
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu