Some time back in 2018, there were reports that veteran writer Vijayendra Prasad was penning a script for hero Naga Chaitanya. The story is said to be an emotional love story on the lines of Chay’s grandfather ANR’s all-time classic, Devadas.
The latest update is that Vijayendra Prasad has finished the script work. A hunt for the right director who can helm the project is currently on. Meanwhile, Chay is awaiting Majili’s release. He is also in talks with a couple of directors for his future projects. Keep browsing 123telugu.com for further details.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijayakanth safe but his wife turns positive for COVID 19
- Poll : Who according to you has the strongest batting line-up in IPL 2020?
- Anushka opens up on doing Sita’s role in Adipurush
- Interview : Anushka- Watching a film on the big screen is the best experience
- Rakul Preet maintains a strict silence on the drug scandal
- Sukumar gets a solid remuneration for Vijay Devarakonda’s next