Some time back in 2018, there were reports that veteran writer Vijayendra Prasad was penning a script for hero Naga Chaitanya. The story is said to be an emotional love story on the lines of Chay’s grandfather ANR’s all-time classic, Devadas.
The latest update is that Vijayendra Prasad has finished the script work. A hunt for the right director who can helm the project is currently on. Meanwhile, Chay is awaiting Majili’s release. He is also in talks with a couple of directors for his future projects. Keep browsing 123telugu.com for further details.
Articles that might interest you:
- Baahubali actress to launch an academy
- Hyderabadi actor to reprise Suriya’s role in Singam 3’s Bollywood remake
- Ram was the first hero I met before my debut : Sundeep Kishan
- Entire world is waiting for Tollywood films: Ram
- Wild Dog’s Team Gears Up For A Big Announcement
- Mohanlal’s next gets a release date