Aditi Rao Hydari, who’ll next be seen in Mohana Krishna Indraganti’s V, states that she has always been a director’s actor. “The most important thing for me to sign a script is who’s going to direct it and then comes the script and my character in it,” she says. Having worked with the likes of Mani Ratnam, Sanjay Leela Bhansali, Mysskin, and Mohana Krishna Indraganti, the actress says that it’s a blessing when she gets a chance to work with the same directors again.
In a recent interview, the actress said, “I love being cast again by directors. I have a strong dance background, and I have immense respect for my gurus. I see the directors as my gurus. When people you enjoyed working with cast you again, it is an amazing feeling. It is a sign they trust my talent. I’m a director’s actor. If the director is convincing, then I am too of their vision. Having said that, I believe an actor should maximise a director’s vision and not engage in self-indulgence.”
The actress is now awaiting the release of Mysskin’s Psycho, in which she has played an RJ, and it’ll hit the screens on December 27. Udhayanidhi Stalin and Nithya Menen are also part of the cast of this psychological thriller.
Articles that might interest you:
- Made mistakes in the past: Abhiram Daggubati
- Rajini’s younger daughter Soundarya donates huge towards COVID relief
- An exciting multi-starrer on the cards in Tollywood?
- Manchu Vishnu’s Chadarangam wins a big award
- Watch : RGV’s D Company Streaming NOW on Spark
- Not Pawan but this star hero was approached for Vakeel Saab?