The Telugu Film Directors Association and Prakash Raj seem to be heading for a showdown, with the association all set to take serious action against the leading character actor. Going into details, the trouble started on the sets of Superstar Mahesh Babu’s ‘Aagadu’.
Prakash Raj was replaced by Sonu Sood in the movie, after some unpleasant behaviour. A co-director from the film then went on to file a complaint against the actor in the Directors Association about the actor’s aggressive and abusive behaviour. The union is a powerful body and it is considering serious action against Prakash Raj.
The verdict of the Union could be out in a day, and many people are expecting the worst for Prakash Raj.
- Mega fans happy with Charan’s prompt response to bust rumors
- Kiara confirms drastic changes in Arjun Reddy’s Hindi remake
- After 5 straight flops, Mehreen relishes F2’s success
- Mohan Babu to unveil his guru Dasari’s statue
- Madhavan turns full-time director with a biopic