Sekhar Kammula’s forthcoming film Fidaa is gearing up for release later this month and some interesting details are coming to limelight. The romantic drama narrates the story of an NRI guy who falls in love with a Telangana girl.
The film stars Varun Tej and Sai Pallavi in lead roles, and the latest news is that Geeta, mother of Pellichooopulu director Tharun Bhascker, will be seen in a supporting role.
Apparently, Sekhar Kammula was keen on casting her in an important role and Geeta’s inclusion in the cast is turning out to be a topic of discussion in film circles.
Right from Anand, Sekhar Kammula has been making some unique choices to add a layer of authenticity to his films, especially when it comes to portraying the lifestyle of middle-class, and it remains to be seen how he has moulded the roles of all the characters on Fidaa. More details about the film are awaited.
- Rajinikanth to launch his political party soon
- Mammootty going all out to play YSR
- Akanksha Singh pins all her hopes on Deva Das
- Mani Ratnam reveals why he made a multi-starrer
- Pooja Hegde wraps up shooting for Aravindha Sametha