Young Tamil filmmaker Karthik Subbaraj has made several critically acclaimed cult movies so far. His biggest project till date, the Rajinikanth-starrer Petta, is slated to hit screens on January 10, as a Sankranthi festival treat.
Now, Ashok Vallabhaneni, the distributor who’s releasing Petta’s Telugu version, revealed in a latest interview that Karthik Subbaraj is so confident about Petta’s success that he recently stated that he will commit suicide if the film doesn’t become a hit. Karthik has waited nearly 3 years to direct Rajini, and it looks like he has a winner on his hands.
Rajini will be seen in dual avatars in the film. Vijay Sethupathi, Nawazuddin Siddiqui, Bobby Simha, Trisha and Megha Akash play key roles in the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- This star hero’s son is a fan of Thalapathy Vijay
- Chay, Sunil’s Tadakha being remade in Bollywood
- Interesting details about VV Vinayak’s hero debut film
- Varun Tej opens about Antariksham’s failure
- Sye Raa Trailer- Celeb Reactions
- Gang Leader’s latest US collections