Star Tamil actor-director duo, Suriya and Gautham Menon, had given two cult movies – Kaakha Kaakha (Gharshana) and Vaaranam Aayiram (Surya S/o Krishnan). Now, after almost a decade, the star duo is all set to join hands once again. In a recent media interaction, Gautham Menon revealed that he and Suriya will be working on a film sometime in 2019.
Suriya is currently working on his 37th movie under Selvaraghavan’s direction. He will next team up with Sudha Kongara of Saala Khadoos (Guru) fame. And then, the much-awaited Suriya-Gautham Menon movie, the actor’s 39th film, will go on floors, followed by another film with Singam’s director Hari. Suriya fans are highly elated with the terrific lineup of movies by the star hero.
- Varma’s first look poster goes viral on social media
- Nithya Menen to play the title role in Jayalalithaa’s biopic
- U-Turn and Sailaja Reddy’s latest US Collections
- Sun Pictures to produce much-awaited superstar film
- Interview : Rashmika Mandanna – I am in no mood to speak about my breakup