The makers of Prabhas and Deepika Padukone’s high budget sci-fi thriller, Vyjayanti Movies, today made a huge announcement. Bollywood legend Amitabh Bachchan will be playing a crucial role in this pan-international magnum opus.
Ever since the massive announcement this morning, there have been several speculations that Amitabh’s role will only be an extended cameo and that he will not be seen in a full-fledged role in the movie.
However the film’s director Nag Ashwin took to Twitter and clarified that Amitabh will be playing a full length role which has a lot of importance. “His characters name was the working title of an early draft,” Nag Ashwin tweeted. He thanked Amitabh for giving him the privilege of directing him and also promised him that he will make it worthy of his time
#NamaskaramBigB Not a guest role or a special appearance…but a full length role so important, tht his characters name was the working title of an early draft…thank you @SrBachchan sir for the privilege…we will make it worthy of your time 🙏 #Prabhas #DeepikaPadukone https://t.co/tdX9ghABku
— Nag Ashwin (@nagashwin7) October 9, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Sanjay Dutt to join KGF 2’s shoot from this date?
- Sai Pallavi turns down Pawan’s film despite fat paycheck?
- Poll : Who according to you is the best Bigg Boss host?
- Sharwanand’s stylish look in a new photoshoot
- Bigg Boss makers end the suspense; Here’s the host for this weekend
- Allu Arjun gives a big thumbs up to ‘Colour Photo’ team