Director Karan Johar has been on the receiving end ever since Sushanth Singh Rajput has passed away. He has been called the flag bearer of nepotism and is being trolled viciously on social media.
Looks like this has created a bad effect on his films as well. Karan Johar was about to take his prestigious multi-starrer period film Takht on floors this year-end but the pandemic happened and changed things upside down.
He has now dropped the film as he feels that it is not the right time to make such a big-budget film and that too with so much negativity. Instead, the news is that Karan Johar will be making a simple love story with Ranveer and Alia Bhatt.
Articles that might interest you:
- Producer wants compensation- Files case to stall Vishal’s Chakra
- Senior character artiste Kosuri Venu Gopal passes away due to COVID-19
- Sushanth’s manager opens up about his crazy behavior
- Pooja Hegde wishes MEB director a blockbuster year
- Exclusive update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s US schedule
- Shocking buzz on Manchu Vishnu’s next