Mega Powerstar Ram Charan is yet to take a final call regarding his next film after the prestigious RRR. Meanwhile, from the past few days, news has been circulating on social media that Charan gave a green signal to
Jersey director Gautam Tinnaruri’s script and will be working on the project soon after wrapping up RRR.
When tried to track the fact behind the circulated news, we came to know out that the project in the combination of Charan and Gautam is just a rumour. News is also that Gautam has not approached Ram Charan with any script or storyline as he is busy with the Hindi version of Jersey.
Well, this comes as a disappointing news for all the fans who are waiting for an official announcement regarding this combination.
Articles that might interest you:
- MS Raju gears up with another bold film
- Anasuya wins applause for Thank You Brother
- First look poster of Sampoornesh Babu’s Cauliflower out now
- Ram Charan pens a heartfelt note to Allu Arjun
- Latest update on Liger’s teaser launch
- Anil Ravipudi confirms films with Mahesh Babu and Balakrishna