Mega Powerstar Ram Charan is yet to take a final call regarding his next film after the prestigious RRR. Meanwhile, from the past few days, news has been circulating on social media that Charan gave a green signal to
Jersey director Gautam Tinnaruri’s script and will be working on the project soon after wrapping up RRR.
When tried to track the fact behind the circulated news, we came to know out that the project in the combination of Charan and Gautam is just a rumour. News is also that Gautam has not approached Ram Charan with any script or storyline as he is busy with the Hindi version of Jersey.
Well, this comes as a disappointing news for all the fans who are waiting for an official announcement regarding this combination.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sequel on cards for this recent OTT hit?
- This music director fixed for Prabhas-Radha Krishna film?
- Tamil hero Vishal in a big mess once again
- Crazy hero’s special role in Chiru’s Lucifer remake?
- Puri Jagan in no mood to relax during Lockdown
- Payal Rajput dying to work with this director