Mega fans are highly elated with the positive buzz the teaser of Ram Charan’s Dhruva created after it was unveiled a couple of days ago as a Dasara treat. Now, here’s a slight disappointing news for all the Mega fans.
It was reported earlier that Ram Charan will be performing live for the first time in the US. Charan was supposed to participate in a charity event bring organized to raise funds for the victims of terrorism tomorrow. However, Charan backed out of the event due to a medical emergency in the family.
Ram Charan posted the following message on his Facebook page, “I am very thankful to be invited for the charity event “Humanity United Against Terror”. I was eagerly looking forward to my performance as it is for such a great cause. But I am deeply disheartened for not being able to make it to an event of such generosity due to a last moment medical emergency in my family. I’m surely going to make it up for my fans, who would be disappointed about this and I wish Republic Hindu Coalition (RHC) all the best for initiating such a noble initiative. Good Luck.”
Articles that might interest you:
- Latest update on Manchu Manoj’s maiden home production
- Ajith, Mahesh prove their social media stamina; Top 2019 Twitter trends
- Once flop actress now making waves in Bollywood
- Noted director bags Mahesh’s film rights
- RRR Update- Ram Charan shot for the best scenes of RRR today
- Tenali Ramakrishna BA BL’s special premieres in 4 cities