Mega fans are highly elated with the positive buzz the teaser of Ram Charan’s Dhruva created after it was unveiled a couple of days ago as a Dasara treat. Now, here’s a slight disappointing news for all the Mega fans.
It was reported earlier that Ram Charan will be performing live for the first time in the US. Charan was supposed to participate in a charity event bring organized to raise funds for the victims of terrorism tomorrow. However, Charan backed out of the event due to a medical emergency in the family.
Ram Charan posted the following message on his Facebook page, “I am very thankful to be invited for the charity event “Humanity United Against Terror”. I was eagerly looking forward to my performance as it is for such a great cause. But I am deeply disheartened for not being able to make it to an event of such generosity due to a last moment medical emergency in my family. I’m surely going to make it up for my fans, who would be disappointed about this and I wish Republic Hindu Coalition (RHC) all the best for initiating such a noble initiative. Good Luck.”
- Director’s prank leaves young heroine in shock
- Sai Pallavi eager to fulfill this dream
- Nagababu’s statement on Pawan’s IT Degree becomes a hot topic
- Care of Kancharapalem wins 1st Critics Choice Best Telugu Film award
- Venky Mama’s next schedule details
- Solid Sunday for Jersey in Nizam : All set for a 5 Cr weekend