Talented actress Sai Pallavi is celebrating her birthday today. Her fans have been eagerly waiting for a special surprise from the makers of her upcoming period drama, Virata Parvam, on this special occasion. However, they will now be disappointed as the film’s director Venu Udugula himself has clarified that there are no plans to release a special poster owing to the current situation.
Virata Parvam was supposed to release in April last week, but the film’s release was postponed due to the COVID scare across the twin Telugu states. There is still no clarity on the film’s release date. Rana Daggubati, Priyamani, Nandita Das Naveen Chandra, Nivetha Pethuraj and others play key roles in this Sudhakar Cherukuri production. Suresh Babu is presenting Virata Parvam.
Articles that might interest you:
- Noted Hindi producer eyes Rashmika for his film?
- Bollywood superstar to announce Master’s Hindi remake?
- Master, Vakeel Saab, November Story and Krack in IMDb’s top 10 Indian movies
- Rajamouli eager to resume RRR shoot
- Poll : Post Shankar’s film which director should Ram Charan work with?
- National award-winning stunt co-ordinators join Kamal-Lokesh’s Vikram