Tamil star Suriya’s Nandha Gopalan Kumaran (NGK) is one of the most eagerly awaited movies which will hit theaters this year. Acclaimed director Selvaraghavan is helming this crazy project, which is touted to be an intense political drama.
But here’s a disappointing news for all the fans of Suriya. NGK’s makers have made an official announcement, saying that NGK needs more time to be completed and hence the film will be releasing post Diwali. This means that yet another Tamil star Vijay’s Sarkar will have a solo release during the Diwali season.
Currently, NGK’s team is shooting in Rajahmundry. Sai Pallavi and Rakul Preet are the leading ladies in the film. SR Prabhu and SR Prakash Babu are producing the project and Yuvan Shankar Raja is the music composer. Stay tuned for more updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Fresh update on Sarileru Neekevvaru’s Diwali treat
- Poll : Mahesh or Bunny- who should shift their film’s release date?
- NTR launches first look of Keeravani’s son’s debut film
- Pooja Hegde pins big hopes on this film
- Kiara Advani starts shooting for her boldest film
- Dabangg 3 trailer launch: Salman’s video chat with Telugu fans