Tamil star Suriya’s Nandha Gopalan Kumaran (NGK) is one of the most eagerly awaited movies which will hit theaters this year. Acclaimed director Selvaraghavan is helming this crazy project, which is touted to be an intense political drama.
But here’s a disappointing news for all the fans of Suriya. NGK’s makers have made an official announcement, saying that NGK needs more time to be completed and hence the film will be releasing post Diwali. This means that yet another Tamil star Vijay’s Sarkar will have a solo release during the Diwali season.
Currently, NGK’s team is shooting in Rajahmundry. Sai Pallavi and Rakul Preet are the leading ladies in the film. SR Prabhu and SR Prakash Babu are producing the project and Yuvan Shankar Raja is the music composer. Stay tuned for more updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiru reveals actual reason behind Trisha leaving Acharya
- AR Rahman deeply upset-Find out why?
- Allu Arjun’s Pushpa creates new records-Deets Inside
- Arundhati actor’s solid initiative for medical workers
- Poll : Which of these star hero makeovers impressed you the most?
- Mahesh Babu thanks cops for their relentless services