Tamil star Suriya’s Nandha Gopalan Kumaran (NGK) is one of the most eagerly awaited movies which will hit theaters this year. Acclaimed director Selvaraghavan is helming this crazy project, which is touted to be an intense political drama.
But here’s a disappointing news for all the fans of Suriya. NGK’s makers have made an official announcement, saying that NGK needs more time to be completed and hence the film will be releasing post Diwali. This means that yet another Tamil star Vijay’s Sarkar will have a solo release during the Diwali season.
Currently, NGK’s team is shooting in Rajahmundry. Sai Pallavi and Rakul Preet are the leading ladies in the film. SR Prabhu and SR Prakash Babu are producing the project and Yuvan Shankar Raja is the music composer. Stay tuned for more updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mega hero’s romantic movie locks its world television premiere date
- Kota Srinivasarao – I am absolutely fine
- Confirmed: Star actor’s next to release in 3D
- Adipurush actress shares screen space with this RRR actor
- Official: SRK’s Pathaan locks its OTT release date
- SSMB28: Trivikram penned bubbly character for Sree Leela
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food