NTR Mahanayakudu, the much-awaited second part of the NTR biopic, released yesterday amid high expectations. The film received average reviews and this seems to have showed a strong impact on the film’s opening collections all over.
On its opening day, NTR Mahanayakudu collected a meagre Rs 38 lakh share across the Nizam region. After NTR Kathanayakudu turned out to be a huge flop, Balayya and the film’s makers gave away Mahanayakudu’s theatrical rights to the same distributors to bail them out of their losses. Whether the film can pick up and collect big over the weekend remains to be seen.
Articles that might interest you:
- Is Ileana’s Bollywood career over?
- Update on AVPL’s Chennai city collections
- Is this is the reason behind Nishabdham’s postponement?
- Ajay Devgn’s Maidaan seals its release date
- Dusshera 2020 getting heated up
- Star hero spends 8 crores for one scene