NTR Mahanayakudu, the much-awaited second part of the NTR biopic, released yesterday amid high expectations. The film received average reviews and this seems to have showed a strong impact on the film’s opening collections all over.
On its opening day, NTR Mahanayakudu collected a meagre Rs 38 lakh share across the Nizam region. After NTR Kathanayakudu turned out to be a huge flop, Balayya and the film’s makers gave away Mahanayakudu’s theatrical rights to the same distributors to bail them out of their losses. Whether the film can pick up and collect big over the weekend remains to be seen.
Articles that might interest you:
- Payal Rajput’s RDX Love seals its release date
- Valmiki’s satellite and digital deals details
- Yet another super star raises awareness against cutouts culture
- Ram Charan to resume RRR’s shoot soon
- Gang Leader’s 1st weekend Nizam share; All set to enter 5 Cr club
- Gang Leader’s 1st weekend Guntur share; Enters 1 Cr club