NTR Mahanayakudu, the much-awaited second part of the NTR biopic, released yesterday amid high expectations. The film received average reviews and this seems to have showed a strong impact on the film’s opening collections all over.
On its opening day, NTR Mahanayakudu collected a meagre Rs 38 lakh share across the Nizam region. After NTR Kathanayakudu turned out to be a huge flop, Balayya and the film’s makers gave away Mahanayakudu’s theatrical rights to the same distributors to bail them out of their losses. Whether the film can pick up and collect big over the weekend remains to be seen.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kamal Haasan to host Bigg Boss one last time?
- Photo Moment: Former heroine Asin’s cute lil’ daughter
- NTR to sport a beefed-up body for Koratala’s next?
- Latest update on Nag-Kajal Aggarwal film
- Pushpa- Allu Arjun gearing up for an action-filled night shoot
- Prabhas to wrap up Radhe Shyam, finally