Noted director VI Anand, who directed Ravi Teja’s Disco Raja and Nikhil’s Ekkadiki Pothavu Chinnavada, is a proud man. His wife Anusha Veluswamy has become an author and published her first book.
Titled ‘What If Rainbows Were Your Shadows’, Anusha’s debut book is a collection of poems on nature, love and motherhood. The book is available on Amazon and is also available in Kindle and on Google Play as PDF versions.
#anushaveluswamy Great joy to see you accomplish what you have been dreaming for so long and working towards.#whatifrainbowswereyourshadows? It's beautiful!
My wife's debut book of poetry "What if Rainbows were your Shadows?" is out now. https://t.co/FEwmCWIIl0 pic.twitter.com/lssn3DZ5oQ
— vi anand (@Dir_Vi_Anand) June 8, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo beats James Bond’s No Time To Die on IMDb
- Teaser for Satyadev’s Thimmarusu to be out soon
- Kajal becomes the face of her husband’s e-commerce company
- Zombie Reddy’s intriguing first bite impresses
- Poll : If Mahesh Babu signs a pan-India film, who should direct it?
- Bigg Boss 4: This contestant on the verge of eviction?