It is a known fact that Ravi Teja is doing a film in the direction of V I Anand. The news now is that the director is still editing the script on the suggestion of Ravi Teja.
The news is that Ravi Teja has objected a few scenes in the film and has asked the director to re-write it. If everything goes well, the film will start in the first week of April.
The film has three heroines doing crucial roles. Watch out this space for more updates on this project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Alia Bhatt hits the gym for RRR’s special song?
- Allu Arjun daring big time for Pushpa’s fights?
- Aamir Khan reveals how his family went bankrupt
- Sai Pallavi being approached by Hindi banners?
- Tollywood producers start planning releases for this month?
- Samantha to release a special song from Pushpaka Vimanam