It is a known fact that Ravi Teja is doing a film in the direction of V I Anand. The news now is that the director is still editing the script on the suggestion of Ravi Teja.
The news is that Ravi Teja has objected a few scenes in the film and has asked the director to re-write it. If everything goes well, the film will start in the first week of April.
The film has three heroines doing crucial roles. Watch out this space for more updates on this project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Noted Actress turns singer
- Star director reveals Anu Emanuel’s attitude issues
- Allu Arjun is a dangerously hardworking actor : Murali Sharma
- Mahesh Babu’s new multiplex in this city?
- Strict rules being followed for megastar’s next
- Poll : Which of these two Pawan Kalyan films are you eagerly looking forward to?