It is a known fact that Ravi Teja is doing a film in the direction of V I Anand. The news now is that the director is still editing the script on the suggestion of Ravi Teja.
The news is that Ravi Teja has objected a few scenes in the film and has asked the director to re-write it. If everything goes well, the film will start in the first week of April.
The film has three heroines doing crucial roles. Watch out this space for more updates on this project.
Articles that might interest you:
- FDFS : Live Updates from Bandobast
- FDFS : Highlights from Gaddhalakonda Ganesh
- Star DP’s daughter in talks for Vijay’s next?
- Nithiin’s reprise of Vijay Sethupathi in Valmiki raises curiosity
- Bollywood superstar lauds Sye Raa’s trailer
- Sye Raa’s special screening for Bollywood celebs