Disco Raja is a film that had to click at any cost as Ravi Teja was going through a bad phase in his career. The film which released last Friday has slowed down completely.
The occupancy on Tuesday was quite dull in both the Telugu states and looks like the film is going to struggle in the coming days as well. This dull state of the film has given the Sankranthi biggies another chance to make more money.
The pre-release business has been locked for 22 crores. V I Anand directed Disco Raja and the talk is that the film will end up in losses with the way it is going at the box office as of now.
Articles that might interest you:
- Actress Vanitha’s third marriage in doldrums
- Back to back remakes for Chiru?
- When will Krish resume Pawan Kalyan’s film?
- Nani’s Tuck Jagadish team under home quarantine
- Shahid ready with award-winning performance with Jersey
- Interesting update on Mahesh’s Sarkaru Vaari Pata