Disco Raja is a film that had to click at any cost as Ravi Teja was going through a bad phase in his career. The film which released last Friday has slowed down completely.
The occupancy on Tuesday was quite dull in both the Telugu states and looks like the film is going to struggle in the coming days as well. This dull state of the film has given the Sankranthi biggies another chance to make more money.
The pre-release business has been locked for 22 crores. V I Anand directed Disco Raja and the talk is that the film will end up in losses with the way it is going at the box office as of now.
Articles that might interest you:
- Has Samantha backed out of Maha Samudram?
- Rakul Preet turns vegan
- Tamil actress in Manchu Manoj’s pan-India film?
- Rejected at least 50 scripts in search of a good script: Rashmika Mandanna
- Aranya is my toughest film till date : Rana
- This actress is back to digital!