Several months after she last appeared in Kung Fu Yoga, Disha Patani has finally signed a big project. The young actress will romance Tiger Shroff in Bhaagi 2, a sequel to Tiger’s hugely successful film Bhaagi which had Shraddha Kapoor and Sudheer Babu in lead roles.
Apparently, Disha and Tiger shared a great chemistry during the photoshoot and that convinced the makers to rope her in as the lead actress in the film. Incidentally, Disha and Tiger are rumoured to be dating each other for a long time and they are very close off-screen too.
At one point of time, Disha was in talks for couple of biggies in Telugu, but none of them materialised. Now, she’s going to be a busy bee in Bollywood with Bhaagi 2 to her credit.
- FDFS : Highlights from Taxiwaala
- Keerthy Suresh ready to go de-glam on-screen
- Respect our hardwork: Taxiwaala makers
- Vijay Deverakonda is confident of Kabir Singh’s success
- Noted actor to quit film production?