Talking about the secret behind her radiant look, Disha said, “I am not a very complex person. I believe in simplicity. I do follow cleansing and hydrate my skin. Before going to bed, it is really important to remove make-up, clean your skin and hydrate your skin. And I follow it everyday.”
After making her acting debut in Puri Jagannadh’s Loafer, the actress went on pair opposite Sushanth Singh Rajput in MS Dhoni and later, with Jackie Chan in ‘Kung Fu Yoga’. Although the latter film opened to poor reviews in India, it turned out to be a smash hit in China and brought a lot of fame and recognition to the young actress.
- Manoj releases a statement regarding his honor killing video
- NTR spotted spending lonely time in Milan
- Despite mixed response, Sarkar’s Simtaangaran storms YouTube
- Nag refuses Karan Johar’s proposal to launch Akhil in Bollywood
- Yesteryear hero’s son to debut with RX100’s Bollywood remake