Talking about the secret behind her radiant look, Disha said, “I am not a very complex person. I believe in simplicity. I do follow cleansing and hydrate my skin. Before going to bed, it is really important to remove make-up, clean your skin and hydrate your skin. And I follow it everyday.”
After making her acting debut in Puri Jagannadh’s Loafer, the actress went on pair opposite Sushanth Singh Rajput in MS Dhoni and later, with Jackie Chan in ‘Kung Fu Yoga’. Although the latter film opened to poor reviews in India, it turned out to be a smash hit in China and brought a lot of fame and recognition to the young actress.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sita banking on Kajal’s craze
- Srihari-Disco Santhi’s son all set to turn hero
- This young hero wants to work with star directors
- Gopichand’s spy thriller all set to resume shoot
- Ram to team up with this director for a hat-trick?
- Akhil4’s music compositions in full swing