Talking about the secret behind her radiant look, Disha said, “I am not a very complex person. I believe in simplicity. I do follow cleansing and hydrate my skin. Before going to bed, it is really important to remove make-up, clean your skin and hydrate your skin. And I follow it everyday.”
After making her acting debut in Puri Jagannadh’s Loafer, the actress went on pair opposite Sushanth Singh Rajput in MS Dhoni and later, with Jackie Chan in ‘Kung Fu Yoga’. Although the latter film opened to poor reviews in India, it turned out to be a smash hit in China and brought a lot of fame and recognition to the young actress.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interesting concept for Balayya-Boyapati film
- News about special teaser of Ala Vaikunthapuramlo to be out tomorrow
- Latest update on Karthikeya’s next with Geetha Arts
- Poll : What did you think of Venky Mama’s trailer?
- Venky Mama Trailer – Solid Mixture of Fun and Emotions
- Rashmika reveals why she rejected Jersey remake