It looks like Disha Patani is having a dream run as far as her professional life is concerned. After the success of Baaghi 2, the actress recently signed Ali Abbas Zafar’s Bharat, which has Salman Khan and Priyanka Chopra in lead roles.
Now, as per the latest buzz in Bollywood, Disha is likely to team up with Hrithik Roshan for an upcoming film in Rohit Dhawan’s direction. Although the actress is yet to sign the film, rumours are rife that she is the first choice to play the role, and it will be interesting to see how her onscreen chemistry with Hrithik is going to be.
Disha had begun her acting career with Puri Jagannadh’s Loafer in which she was paired opposite Varun Tej. After she got busy in Bollywood, she hasn’t signed another Telugu film. The actress had also signed Sangamithra; however, it remains to be seen if she will join the cast considering the new set of films she has signed in Hindi.
- Nag refuses Karan Johar’s proposal to launch Akhil in Bollywood
- Yesteryear hero’s son to debut with RX100’s Bollywood remake
- Mr Majnu director’s next with star hero?
- Superstar lends support to a fundraiser in New York
- Sai Pallavi-Sharwa’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu nears completion