With each passing day, Disha Patani is becoming quite popular all over the country. Her last film, Malang was a decent hit at the box office. The songs and hot avatar of Disha and Aditya Roy Kapoor attracted a lot of youth.
The latest we hear is that the film is going to have a sequel now. The talks are on and director Mohit Suri is also ready with a basic idea to take the story forward.
The talk is that Anil Kapoor will be playing the main villain in this film. More details about this project will be out soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu opens up about acting in web series’
- A whopping 5 Cr set for Mahesh-Trivikram film
- Two young beauties in Nagarjuna-Chay’s Bangarraju?
- Thalaivii locks OTT premieres date
- Mahesh Babu provides an update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s shoot
- Ravi Teja’s Khiladi completes its talkie part