It is already reported that noted streaming platform Disney+ Hotstar has bagged the rights of seven noted Bollywood films recently. One among them is star hero Akshay Kumar’s much-awaited horror-comedy, Laxmmi Bomb.
Disney invested a bomb of Rs 125 crores on the project and acquired the streaming rights. The film will release soon and the news is that Disney in collaboration with Akshay have planned some interesting promotions for the film in the days to come. The news is that all these promotions will be virtual and done is an interesting manner.
Being directed by Lawrence, the film is an official remake of 2011 released blockbuster Kanchana. Kiara Advani the female lead in the Hindi version.
Articles that might interest you:
- RRR’s music rights acquired by T-Series and Lahari Music
- Thaman shows his excitement while composing for Chiru’s next
- Tamannah credits her success to southern cinema
- NTR launches impressive trailer of Timmarusu
- Poll : What’s your take on Satyadev’s Timmarusu?
- Khiladi is back on track-Last schedule on