It is already reported that noted streaming platform Disney+ Hotstar has bagged the rights of seven noted Bollywood films recently. One among them is star hero Akshay Kumar’s much-awaited horror-comedy, Laxmmi Bomb.
Disney invested a bomb of Rs 125 crores on the project and acquired the streaming rights. The film will release soon and the news is that Disney in collaboration with Akshay have planned some interesting promotions for the film in the days to come. The news is that all these promotions will be virtual and done is an interesting manner.
Being directed by Lawrence, the film is an official remake of 2011 released blockbuster Kanchana. Kiara Advani the female lead in the Hindi version.
Articles that might interest you:
- Disappointed Sandeep Reddy to announce a small film?
- Indraganti has no producer for his next?
- Rakul and Shraddha Kapoor to be summoned by the NCB?
- Interesting buzz on Vijay Deverakonda’s next
- Junior Aishwarya Rai goes bold for her web series
- Yesteryear actress names a noted senior star hero in drug abuse