It looks like Superstar Rajinikanth might have to face the heat, from distributors of his latest film Darbar, if the recent developments are anything to go by. The latest news in Kollywood is that several distributors from all over Tamil Nadu have camped in Chennai hoping to meet Rajinikanth to ask for compensation after facing loses for Darbar.
Rumours are abuzz that distributors lost a good amount of money distributing Rajinikanth’s film and some say that the loses are around Rs 15-20 crores. Since Rajinikanth had compensated distributors in the past after his films like Baba, Kuselan, and Lingaa made loses, they are hoping that he will come to their rescue once again.
However, it remains to be seen how Rajinikanth is going to react this time. Will he compensate the distributors again or will he ignore them this time? Let’s wait and watch. Directed by AR Murugadoss, the film had Rajinikanth, Nayanthara, Nivetha Thomas playing lead roles.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi-led CCC’s new initiative for cine workers
- Chiranjeevi condoles his senior fans’ demise
- Except those screening Vakeel Saab, cinema halls shut in Telangana
- Teja Sajja, Priya Prakash Varrier’s Ishq postponed
- A special surprise awaits Prabhas’ fans tomorrow
- Breaking: Telugu Film Producer’s Council’s key decision on film shootings