It looks like Superstar Rajinikanth might have to face the heat, from distributors of his latest film Darbar, if the recent developments are anything to go by. The latest news in Kollywood is that several distributors from all over Tamil Nadu have camped in Chennai hoping to meet Rajinikanth to ask for compensation after facing loses for Darbar.
Rumours are abuzz that distributors lost a good amount of money distributing Rajinikanth’s film and some say that the loses are around Rs 15-20 crores. Since Rajinikanth had compensated distributors in the past after his films like Baba, Kuselan, and Lingaa made loses, they are hoping that he will come to their rescue once again.
However, it remains to be seen how Rajinikanth is going to react this time. Will he compensate the distributors again or will he ignore them this time? Let’s wait and watch. Directed by AR Murugadoss, the film had Rajinikanth, Nayanthara, Nivetha Thomas playing lead roles.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sensational actress in talks for Chiru’s next?
- Chay Akkineni gives chance to a new director?
- Big reveal in Sushanth’s autopsy report
- Interesting titles in consideration for Nithin-Chandrasekhar Yeleti film
- Vijayakanth safe but his wife turns positive for COVID 19
- Anushka opens up on doing Sita’s role in Adipurush