The makers of NTR Kathanayakudu, the most eagerly awaited biopic on legendary yesteryear actor and former AP CM NT Rama Rao, are currently shooting along the Krishna River in Repalle, Andhra Pradesh. Balakrishna, and Sumanth, who are essaying NTR’s and ANR’s roles respectively, are taking part in the shoot.
Krish is canning the scenes showcasing the 1977 Diviseema floods that killed over 10,841 people and devastated the entire coastal region using realistic sets and hundreds of artistes. Apparently, these scenes will be emotionally overwhelming for audiences.
It’s well-known that NTR and ANR together took to streets and collected over Rs 13 lakhs to rehabilitate the Diviseema flood victims. These are the scenes that are being shot for the past few days.
- Date and time locked for Savyasachi’s trailer
- ‘Shades of Saaho’ announcement poster trends nationally
- Sree Vishnu’s scary experience in Veera Bhoga Vasantha Rayalu
- HGPK’s 4-day AP & TG Collections: Best in Ram’s career
- Arjun and daughter respond to Sruthi’s harassment allegations