The makers of NTR Kathanayakudu, the most eagerly awaited biopic on legendary yesteryear actor and former AP CM NT Rama Rao, are currently shooting along the Krishna River in Repalle, Andhra Pradesh. Balakrishna, and Sumanth, who are essaying NTR’s and ANR’s roles respectively, are taking part in the shoot.
Krish is canning the scenes showcasing the 1977 Diviseema floods that killed over 10,841 people and devastated the entire coastal region using realistic sets and hundreds of artistes. Apparently, these scenes will be emotionally overwhelming for audiences.
It’s well-known that NTR and ANR together took to streets and collected over Rs 13 lakhs to rehabilitate the Diviseema flood victims. These are the scenes that are being shot for the past few days.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star Tamil hero to do an action-packed web series for Amazon
- Guntur Mirchi teaser – Mehboob Dil Se in action avatar
- Solid new poster of Sanjay Dutt as Adheera from KGF 2 out now
- Twists and turns to engage the audience in Timmarusu
- Maha Samudram’s promotions to kick-start with an intense video
- Radhe Shyam’s big update on the way