The makers of NTR Kathanayakudu, the most eagerly awaited biopic on legendary yesteryear actor and former AP CM NT Rama Rao, are currently shooting along the Krishna River in Repalle, Andhra Pradesh. Balakrishna, and Sumanth, who are essaying NTR’s and ANR’s roles respectively, are taking part in the shoot.
Krish is canning the scenes showcasing the 1977 Diviseema floods that killed over 10,841 people and devastated the entire coastal region using realistic sets and hundreds of artistes. Apparently, these scenes will be emotionally overwhelming for audiences.
It’s well-known that NTR and ANR together took to streets and collected over Rs 13 lakhs to rehabilitate the Diviseema flood victims. These are the scenes that are being shot for the past few days.
Articles that might interest you:
- Update on RRR’s shoot
- Bollywood actor under consideration for Sarkaru Vaari Paata?
- Fresh buzz on Rajinikanth’s Annaatthe
- War combination to repeat soon
- Naga Shaurya’s new film kick-starts shooting
- Samantha to unveil Zombie Reddy’s ‘first bite’