Divyansha Kaushik debuted in Telugu cinema with Naga Chaitanya’s Majili and she is currently awaiting the release of Sundeep Kishan’s Michael.
The actress was asked about her first crush while interacting with the media and she replied “I had a crush on Naga Chaitanya. He was a sweet and genuine individual. But we never dated. We were never in that kind of space” Divyansha said.
The actress seemed hopeful of creating a strong impression with Micheal which is heading for release on the 3rd of February. This film is directed by Ranjit Jeyakodi and it has Sundeep, Vijay Sethupathi, and others in the lead roles.
Articles that might interest you:
- FDFS : Live updates from Dasara
- Heist hijack thriller off to a flying start on Netflix
- Rama Navami special: Adhipurush new poster to be out tomorrow
- Poll : What’s your take on Ponniyin Selvan 2 trailer?
- Ponniyin Selvan 2 trailer – Fight continues for power in Chola kingdom
- Press Note : Natural Star Nani’s Dasara US Premieres Today
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food