If the ongoing buzz is anything to go by, fans of Superstar Mahesh Babu have a special surprise in store this Diwali. Apparently, the makers of the Mahesh-Murugadoss project are planning to unveil the film’s first teaser on the occasion of Diwali this month end.
Being made with over 100 crores, this high voltage action entertainer has already completed nearly half of its shooting part. This as yet-untitled movie will be hitting the screens in summer next year.
Rakul Preet Singh is the film’s leading lady and Harris Jayaraj is scoring the music. NV Prasad and Tagore Madhu are jointly producing this action drama.
- Aravindha Sametha gets a date for censor scrutiny
- NOTA’s Tamil version to get a huge release on par with top stars
- Pawan Kalyan felicitates his school teachers
- Award-winning filmmaker announces a film on Kerala floods
- Bollywood star thrilled to share screen space with Nagarjuna