Allu Arjun’s recently released action entertainer, Duvvada Jagannadham, has packed a solid punch at the domestic and overseas box-office in its opening weekend. As per the latest update from the film’s production house, DJ has grossed a whopping Rs 64 Crore approximately in 3 days.
In its first weekend, Duvvada Jagannadham collected a share of Rs 34.72 Cr from the twin Telugu states and Rs 41 Cr share from domestic box-office and over 45 Cr share worldwide. DJ has grossed nearly $900K in North America until now and is inching close to the $1 million milestone.
Below are DJ’s 1st weekend collections (in share) in AP/T:
|Total 3-day AP & Telangana shares
Articles that might interest you:
- Rakul Preet to donate YouTube earnings for Corona relief
- 100% lockdown is the only solution to fight Corona: Venkatesh
- Mohan Lal donates for Corona crisis
- RGV’s teasing tweet on the senior director
- Maruthi slams rumors about his next film
- Delay in RRR kills hopes of Vamsi Paidipally even more