Stylish Star Allu Arjun’s latest film, Duvvada Jagannadham, has grossed nearly 102 crore worldwide, according to an update from the film’s production house. DJ has pulled off this feat in its first week itself.
In its opening week, DJ has collected a whopping 50.60 Crore share from Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. Including the collections from Rest of India, North America and all other overseas territories, DJ has collected a cool 62.20 Crore share.
Below are DJ’s 1st week worldwide shares:
|Rest of India
|Rest of world
|Total 1st week Worldwide share
||Rs. 62.20 Cr|
- Young Bollywood hero’s wish to act with Allu Arjun
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties