Allu Arjun’s Duvvada Jagannadham has released today in a record number of screens in the actor’s career. The film has managed to entertain Bunny’s fans. Trade circles are predicting that the film may collect around 15 crore on its opening day.
Meanwhile, the film’s director Harish Shankar and producer Dil Raju interacted with the media and expressed their happiness over fans’ reception to the film. Harish Shankar said that all the buyers are happy with the openings and that the film will be the highest grossing film in Bunny’s career.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : What did you think of Bheeshma’s trailer?
- Bheeshma’s fun and action-packed trailer impresses
- V’s racy and intriguing teaser raises expectations
- Ram Charan acquires the remake rights of this Malayalam blockbuster?
- GA2UV Pictures to present Dhanush’s 40th film
- World Famous Lover’s US collections report