Allu Arjun’s Duvvada Jagannadham has released today in a record number of screens in the actor’s career. The film has managed to entertain Bunny’s fans. Trade circles are predicting that the film may collect around 15 crore on its opening day.
Meanwhile, the film’s director Harish Shankar and producer Dil Raju interacted with the media and expressed their happiness over fans’ reception to the film. Harish Shankar said that all the buyers are happy with the openings and that the film will be the highest grossing film in Bunny’s career.
- Kalyan Ram’s next to deal with human emotions
- Watched Chiru & Venky sir’s movies to improve comic timing: Varun Tej
- Fans’ response for F2 moved me to tears: Venkatesh
- Prabhas to shake a leg with international dancers for Saaho
- Press Note : “A Tribute to the Legend NTR on his Vardhanthi”