Allu Arjun’s Duvvada Jagannadham has released today in a record number of screens in the actor’s career. The film has managed to entertain Bunny’s fans. Trade circles are predicting that the film may collect around 15 crore on its opening day.
Meanwhile, the film’s director Harish Shankar and producer Dil Raju interacted with the media and expressed their happiness over fans’ reception to the film. Harish Shankar said that all the buyers are happy with the openings and that the film will be the highest grossing film in Bunny’s career.
- Sun Pictures to produce much-awaited superstar film
- Interview : Rashmika Mandanna – I am in no mood to speak about my breakup
- Big update: Rajini’s Petta joins Sankranthi race
- Star villain joins Sye Raa shoot
- Noted actor wraps up a key schedule of RC12