Duvvada Jagannadham, Allu Arjun’s latest action entertainer in Harish Shankar’s direction, released on Friday to a decent response from fans and mass movie lovers. DJ is reigning supreme in producer Dil Raju’s mainland, Nizam.
After collecting a solid Rs. 4.85 Cr opening day share in Nizam, DJ continued the good show and collected Rs. 3.47 Cr share on Saturday. With this, the overall 2-day Nizam total amounted to Rs. 8.32 Cr.
Fans are having a gala time enjoying Pooja Hegde’s sizzling glamorous act and Bunny’s dual roles, especially his Brahmin cook’s avatar.
- Mahesh to invite Rajini and Akshay to his multiplex?
- Young actress to play yesteryear heroine in NTR biopic
- Kaala, Kabali director Pa Ranjith to debut in Bollywood
- Yesteryear heroine’s daughter in Amar Akbar Anthony
- Simbu urges fans to not get emotional about his film’s release