Duvvada Jagannadham, Allu Arjun’s latest action entertainer in Harish Shankar’s direction, released on Friday to a decent response from fans and mass movie lovers. DJ is reigning supreme in producer Dil Raju’s mainland, Nizam.
After collecting a solid Rs. 4.85 Cr opening day share in Nizam, DJ continued the good show and collected Rs. 3.47 Cr share on Saturday. With this, the overall 2-day Nizam total amounted to Rs. 8.32 Cr.
Fans are having a gala time enjoying Pooja Hegde’s sizzling glamorous act and Bunny’s dual roles, especially his Brahmin cook’s avatar.
Articles that might interest you:
- After Ajith, this young director to team up with Vijay?
- Ram’s RED’s Malayalam and Hindi release details
- Krack’s success helps Gopichand Malineni sign top banner’s film
- Anasuya’s special cameo in Pawan’s film?
- Scam 1992 fame Pratik Gandhi signs his next
- Deepika Padukone reveals a top-secret