Duvvada Jagannadham, Allu Arjun’s latest action entertainer in Harish Shankar’s direction, released on Friday to a decent response from fans and mass movie lovers. DJ is reigning supreme in producer Dil Raju’s mainland, Nizam.
After collecting a solid Rs. 4.85 Cr opening day share in Nizam, DJ continued the good show and collected Rs. 3.47 Cr share on Saturday. With this, the overall 2-day Nizam total amounted to Rs. 8.32 Cr.
Fans are having a gala time enjoying Pooja Hegde’s sizzling glamorous act and Bunny’s dual roles, especially his Brahmin cook’s avatar.
Articles that might interest you:
- Now, Mahesh Babu to star in a pan-India film?
- Harish Shankar explains why he chose Valmiki title
- Bollywood actress opens up about her casting couch experiences
- Pooja Hegde, a big surprise in Valmiki?
- Varun Tej praises Harish Shankar’s intense approach
- Puri Jagannadh, Charmme buy swanky luxury cars