The team of Duvvada Jagannadham is busy with the dubbing formalities these days. Allu Arjun is reportedly working extra hard to achieve perfection in his accent for the Brahmin cook’s role.
The dubbing sessions will be completed in a couple of days and the team will kickstart the film’s climax schedule on the 15th of this month. A huge set is being erected in Medchal for this purpose.
Harish Shankar is directing this high budget entertainer and Dil Raju is producing it. DSP is scoring the music. Pooja Hegde is the film’s leading lady. DJ is slated for a June 23 release.
Articles that might interest you:
- These two heroes were the first choice for Sita Ramam?
- Salaar actor congratulates Karthikeya 2 team
- ZEE5’s Hello World clocks 5 crores streaming minutes
- Leading channel grabs Saakini Daakini’s satellite rights
- Massive: Nikhil’s Karthikeya 2 crosses $500K mark at the US box office
- Shocker: 40-year-old Telugu film finally gets a release date