Allu Arjun’s Duvvada Jagannadham is registering thumping day one collections all-over. The film has minted over Rs 18 crore share in AP and Telangana on Friday. In North America, DJ has already grossed close to $600K from its premieres and Friday collections.
Meanwhile, DJ’s early morning shows are running to fully packed houses in most of the centres in the twin Telugu states. Bunny enjoys a huge fan following in Uttarandhra and Ceded, and the day 1 numbers are quite huge in both the areas.
Below are Duvvada Jagannadham’s Ceded and Uttarandhra day one collections (in shares):
- After AAA, Ileana returns to Bollywood
- 2.0 to have a free run with less competition
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?
- Tanish confident of Rangu’s success
- Former heroine’s Tollywood comeback after 8 years