Allu Arjun’s Duvvada Jagannadham is registering thumping day one collections all-over. The film has minted over Rs 18 crore share in AP and Telangana on Friday. In North America, DJ has already grossed close to $600K from its premieres and Friday collections.
Meanwhile, DJ’s early morning shows are running to fully packed houses in most of the centres in the twin Telugu states. Bunny enjoys a huge fan following in Uttarandhra and Ceded, and the day 1 numbers are quite huge in both the areas.
Below are Duvvada Jagannadham’s Ceded and Uttarandhra day one collections (in shares):
Articles that might interest you:
- Team RRR flies to Europe for all-important schedule
- Poll : Did RRR’s Dosti song reach your expectations?
- Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s First Notice poster sets a stunning new record
- Chiranjeevi’s special gift to his director Bobby on his birthday
- Friendship Day memory: Nani poses with Baahubali and RRR stars
- Striking first look of Ashwin Babu and Nandita Swetha’s Hidimba unveiled