Allu Arjun’s Duvvada Jagannadham is registering thumping day one collections all-over. The film has minted over Rs 18 crore share in AP and Telangana on Friday. In North America, DJ has already grossed close to $600K from its premieres and Friday collections.
Meanwhile, DJ’s early morning shows are running to fully packed houses in most of the centres in the twin Telugu states. Bunny enjoys a huge fan following in Uttarandhra and Ceded, and the day 1 numbers are quite huge in both the areas.
Below are Duvvada Jagannadham’s Ceded and Uttarandhra day one collections (in shares):
Articles that might interest you:
- It’s official: Sarileru Neekevvaru & Ala Vaikunthapuramulo’s Sankranthi clash averted
- Dhruv Vikram gets unanimous praise for Adithya Varma
- Comeback actress thrilled to work with Balakrishna
- After Saaho, Sujeeth teams up with UV Creations again?
- Thalapathy64 to be wrapped up by Feb
- YS Jagan was a big fan of this top Tollywood hero