DJ created a new record for Bunny by collecting over Rs 18 crore share from AP and Telangana on its opening day. The collections were solid even on the second day as the film pocketed a whopping Rs. 26.71 Crore in 2 days. With the strong advance bookings, DJ is expected to collect huge on Sunday as well.
Below are DJ’s 2-day collections (in share) in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana:
|Total 2-day AP, Ceded & Nizam share||26.71 Crs|
- Devadas to be the biggest ever US release for Nag & Nani
- Interview : Nagarjuna – My chemistry with Nani will be the highlight of Deva Das
- Mixed response helps star hero’s son
- Amar Akbar Anthony’s intriguing pivot raises curiosity
- For the first time, Mythri Movie Makers to bankroll a low budget film