The collections of DJ have been quite steady and the collections on Tuesday were decent as well. The latest news is that the film has collected 47.21 crores to date. If the same continues, the film will surely cross the 50 crore mark in this week itself.
DJ’s various rights are yet to be sold and if the profits that are included from them, Dil Raju will be a happy man with some handsome profits under his belt.
Allu Arjun is heading to the US this weekend and this should boost the overseas collections as well. Meanwhile, we bring you the details collections of the film area wise from the first five days.
|Total 5-day AP & Telangana shares
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake