Allu Arjun’s Duvvada Jagannadham released yesterday to a positive response from fans. The film has collected over Rs 18 crore share in AP and Telangana on Friday. Trade circles are declaring DJ’s opening day collections as the best in Bunny’s career.
DJ has collected a whopping Rs 4.85 crore in Nizam on Friday. The film has already crossed the half-a-million milestone in overseas and is inching towards the one million club.
Below are Duvvada Jagannadham’s day one collections (in shares):
|East Godavari||2.55 Crs
(Worth Share 1.86 + 0.69 Fixed Hires & MGs)
|West Godavari||2.08 Crs|
Articles that might interest you:
- Sita’s weekend collections-Tough times ahead
- No stopping Kiara in Bollywood
- People are waiting to watch me make another wrong move: Krish
- Nela Ticket girl in talks for an exciting project
- Hollywood actor still keen to collaborate with Mahesh
- Will Pawan follow Chiru’s footsteps now?