Allu Arjun’s Duvvada Jagannadham released yesterday to a positive response from fans. The film has collected over Rs 18 crore share in AP and Telangana on Friday. Trade circles are declaring DJ’s opening day collections as the best in Bunny’s career.
DJ has collected a whopping Rs 4.85 crore in Nizam on Friday. The film has already crossed the half-a-million milestone in overseas and is inching towards the one million club.
Below are Duvvada Jagannadham’s day one collections (in shares):
|East Godavari||2.55 Crs
(Worth Share 1.86 + 0.69 Fixed Hires & MGs)
|West Godavari||2.08 Crs|
Articles that might interest you:
- FDFS : Live Updates from HIT
- Legendary Editor Sreekar Prasad enters Limca Book of Records
- Jungle anthem from Rana’s Aranya is out
- Creative director wraps up his new script
- War of words between Kabali director and BJP spokesperson
- This scene in Salman’s Radhe is going to be crazy