Allu Arjun’s Duvvada Jagannadham released yesterday to a positive response from fans. The film has collected over Rs 18 crore share in AP and Telangana on Friday. Trade circles are declaring DJ’s opening day collections as the best in Bunny’s career.
DJ has collected a whopping Rs 4.85 crore in Nizam on Friday. The film has already crossed the half-a-million milestone in overseas and is inching towards the one million club.
Below are Duvvada Jagannadham’s day one collections (in shares):
|East Godavari||2.55 Crs
(Worth Share 1.86 + 0.69 Fixed Hires & MGs)
|West Godavari||2.08 Crs|
Articles that might interest you:
- Color Photo Teaser- Earthy and endearing
- Prabhas to team up with top Bollywood banner for a hat-trick?
- Decent satellite deal for Satyadev’s UMUR
- Supreme court rejects protection to Rhea-Center accepts CBI inquiry
- Vijay’s Master to get a direct release on Amazon Prime? Here’s the clarity
- Kannada superstar’s fitness shocks many