Released on June 23, Allu Arjun’s Duvvada Jagannadham went on to collect over 70 crore share and ended up as the Stylish Star’s all-time second highest grosser. After ruling the silver screens, the film is now setting YouTube on fire since last night.
DJ’s Hindi version was published on YouTube last night and already, the film has clocked more than 1.8 million views with over 45K likes. Goldmines Films, which struck gold by releasing the ‘100 million views Sarrainodu’ recently, has released DJ as well.
Meanwhile, DJ’s Hindi version was also premiered on a leading Hindi entertainment TV channel yesterday evening. The Hindi premiere’s TRPs are expected to be quite high.
- Poll : Which part of NTR biopic did you like the most?
- Anupama Parameswaran signs much-awaited remake
- Payal Rajput takes different avatar for next
- I’ll never work with Priya Prakash: Lover’s Day actress stirs up controversy
- Review : NTR Maha Nayakudu- Politically Driven Drama