Released on June 23, Allu Arjun’s Duvvada Jagannadham went on to collect over 70 crore share and ended up as the Stylish Star’s all-time second highest grosser. After ruling the silver screens, the film is now setting YouTube on fire since last night.
DJ’s Hindi version was published on YouTube last night and already, the film has clocked more than 1.8 million views with over 45K likes. Goldmines Films, which struck gold by releasing the ‘100 million views Sarrainodu’ recently, has released DJ as well.
Meanwhile, DJ’s Hindi version was also premiered on a leading Hindi entertainment TV channel yesterday evening. The Hindi premiere’s TRPs are expected to be quite high.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kangana Ranaut calls Maharastra CM the worst product of nepotism
- Star heroine making a comeback post marriage is just a rumor
- Fun first look of Viswant, Malavika’s Boyfriend For Hire out
- Poll : What’s your take on Samantha’s hosting skills in Bigg Boss 4?
- Bigg Boss 4 – Fans losing interest in voting system
- Chiranjeevi’s film title for Pawan Kalyan’s next?