Released on June 23, Allu Arjun’s Duvvada Jagannadham went on to collect over 70 crore share and ended up as the Stylish Star’s all-time second highest grosser. After ruling the silver screens, the film is now setting YouTube on fire since last night.
DJ’s Hindi version was published on YouTube last night and already, the film has clocked more than 1.8 million views with over 45K likes. Goldmines Films, which struck gold by releasing the ‘100 million views Sarrainodu’ recently, has released DJ as well.
Meanwhile, DJ’s Hindi version was also premiered on a leading Hindi entertainment TV channel yesterday evening. The Hindi premiere’s TRPs are expected to be quite high.
- Taapsee reveals why she can’t demand a pay equal to male stars
- Press Note : Godavari Launches their New Brand “Paneer” – The Mall Concept Food Court
- RX100’s director ready with his next script
- Press Note: ‘Biggest Spectacle 2.0 USA release by G2G1 and Lyca’
- Kavacham seals its release date