Released on June 23, Allu Arjun’s Duvvada Jagannadham went on to collect over 70 crore share and ended up as the Stylish Star’s all-time second highest grosser. After ruling the silver screens, the film is now setting YouTube on fire since last night.
DJ’s Hindi version was published on YouTube last night and already, the film has clocked more than 1.8 million views with over 45K likes. Goldmines Films, which struck gold by releasing the ‘100 million views Sarrainodu’ recently, has released DJ as well.
Meanwhile, DJ’s Hindi version was also premiered on a leading Hindi entertainment TV channel yesterday evening. The Hindi premiere’s TRPs are expected to be quite high.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi son-in-law’s film awaits a new producer?
- Mega hero in Prabhas’ script?
- This actor in the Agent Sai Srinivas Atreya’s remake?
- This young director to helm Asuran’s Telugu remake?
- Veteran actor Vijay Chander appointed APFTDC Chairman
- Popular singer unwell