The presence of Allu Arjun in the US to promote his new film DJ is not helping matters that much. The latest we hear is that the film has made $1.2 million dollars to date.
The collections have slowed down a bit in the second week and we need to see how the film performs from this week as a class project Ninnu Kori will be out this week. DJ has crossed the 60 crore share mark all over and is a pretty good hit for Bunny.
Directed by Harish Shankar, this film has Pooja Hegde who is also taking part in the success tour along with producer Dil Raju.
Articles that might interest you:
- Talented actor’s role to be one of the highlights in Sarileru
- Krishnam Raju hospitalized; Stable
- Poll : Which genre should Mahesh Babu’s next film should be in?
- Nag’s Bangarraju to be delayed further?
- Vijay and Vijay’s year-end roundtable with top Bollywood stars
- Fresh speculation on Ravi Teja’s next