The presence of Allu Arjun in the US to promote his new film DJ is not helping matters that much. The latest we hear is that the film has made $1.2 million dollars to date.
The collections have slowed down a bit in the second week and we need to see how the film performs from this week as a class project Ninnu Kori will be out this week. DJ has crossed the 60 crore share mark all over and is a pretty good hit for Bunny.
Directed by Harish Shankar, this film has Pooja Hegde who is also taking part in the success tour along with producer Dil Raju.
- Sridevi’s sudden demise taught me life lessons: Nagarjuna
- Fitness Is About Discipline And Respect : Samantha
- Nani’s Honesty Wins Hearts On Twitter
- Saamy²’s Trailer Launch Postponed
- DSP Is All Praise For Vikram