The presence of Allu Arjun in the US to promote his new film DJ is not helping matters that much. The latest we hear is that the film has made $1.2 million dollars to date.
The collections have slowed down a bit in the second week and we need to see how the film performs from this week as a class project Ninnu Kori will be out this week. DJ has crossed the 60 crore share mark all over and is a pretty good hit for Bunny.
Directed by Harish Shankar, this film has Pooja Hegde who is also taking part in the success tour along with producer Dil Raju.
Articles that might interest you:
- After Maharshi, Mahesh wants to reunite with his school friends
- Release date locked for Bellamkonda Srinivas’ next?
- 3 heroines’ box-office clash with thrillers
- iSmart Shankar gets a release date
- Noted Tollywood distributor to release Salman Khan’s Bharat
- Nagababu claims moral victory for Janasena