Stylish Star Allu Arjun’s Duvvada Jagannadham is all set for a grand release tomorrow. The hype and expectations around the film are humongous and the team, including Bunny and Pooja Hegde, is promoting the film quite aggressively.
In his latest promotional interview to a leading English news daily, DJ’s director Harish Shankar opened up about the controversies around the movie. Harish said that the team consulted a few experts and replaced the controversial phrases in the Namakam Chamakam song to subside the controversy. Talking about the Belur controversy, where protestors alleged that the film’s team had installed a Shiva statue in a Vaishnava temple, Harish said that our religion tells us that Vishnu is Shiva and vice-versa and that he finds the allegations totally absurd.
Finally, when asked if DJ is benefitted from all these controversies in terms of getting a lot of publicity, Harish shoots a straight question as his reply. “With a top star like Allu Arjun and a top producer like Dil Raju, do you honestly think our film needs a controversy to get noticed?” Well, rightly said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sonam Kapoor upset with Mr. India 2 makers
- Mega hero’s debut film goes over budget?
- Puri-Ram’s iSmart Shankar’s Hindi version storms YouTube
- Vamsi Paidipally out-Mahesh Babu to go with a newcomer?
- Jaanu’s closing US collections-Big Disaster
- Chiru-Koratala film having release issues