Often, the impact certain movies create on people or events is quite larger than we imagine. In one such rare feat that reiterates the power of cinema, a team of doctors at a private hospital in Guntur played Baahubali 2 for a patient while they performed a surgery to her brain.
According to the reports, a 43-year-old nurse named Vinaya Kumari was detected with brain tumor. As it was important for the patient to remain conscious throughout the surgery, doctors at the Tulasi Multi-speciality Hospital played Baahubali 2 on a laptop. Vinaya Kumari enjoyed the movie and was even humming the songs while she was being operated upon.
The surgery took place on September 21 and Vinaya Kumari has recovered completely. Talking to the media recently, she said that the operation lasted for about one and a half hours and that she wished it was a little longer so she could have watched the entire movie. Meanwhile, the doctors are referring to the surgery as “Bahubali Brain Surgery”.
- Chay to team up with star producer for the second time?
- Pulwama Terror Attack: Fans threaten to boycott star hero’s film
- Nag ropes in talented composer for Manmadhudu sequel
- Saaho girl to fulfill her ‘Baahubali dream’ finally
- Manikarnika finally enters 100 crore club