Tamil stalwart actor Super Star Rajinikanth fell ill and was hospitalized in Hyderabad in December last year. However, much to everyone’s relief, Rajini recovered quickly and flew back to Chennai. After more than a couple of months of rest, Rajini recently resumed the shooting for his highly-anticipated family entertainer, Annaatthe.
Annaatthe’s shooting is underway at a film studio in Chennai. According to the latest reports coming in from Kollywood circles, a team of doctors are hired to monitor Rajini’s health on the sets. Given the raging pandemic and the harsh summer, having doctors on set to take care of the legendary actor only seems a well thought out move.
Also starring Nayanthara and Keerthy Suresh in lead roles, Annaatthe is being directed by Siva and produced under Sun Pictures banner. The film is scheduled for release during the upcoming Diwali festive season.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 6 – Things get boring again
- Akhil’s warm wishes to his director
- Satyadev wants to act in this classic remake
- RGV makes interesting comments about Ram Charan
- Two Kannada films in top five most googled movies in 2022
- Crazy film continues its rage on Netflix