Popular music director MM Keeravaani’s younger son Sri Simha Koduri is coming up with a unique thriller movie called Dongalunnaru Jagratha. Directed by debutant Satish Tripura, the movie is in the news again.
The makers of the movie have announced that the entire shoot of Dongalunnaru Jagratha has been wrapped up today. They have also announced that the first-ever survival thriller movie in Telugu will hit screens very soon.
Suresh Babu of Suresh Productions and Sunitha Tati of Guru Films have collaborated for the third time for this movie, which has Preethi Asrani as the female lead. Samuthirakani is playing a crucial role in this movie, which has Kaala Bhairava’s music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ananya Nagalla’s new movie launched with a pooja ceremony
- The trailer of Driver Jamuna is intriguing
- The first single update from Liger is here
- Venue locked for Nithiin’s special song release
- Poll : Which of these PAN India films will be the biggest hit?
- Makers reveal Venu Thottempudi’s look from Ramarao On Duty