Rakul Preet is one actress who has made a mark in Telugu. Her new film, Khakee has also got a decent feedback from the audience and Rakul shared her happiness with the press.
When asked whether she is aiming to become a Nayanthara in Tamil or Telugu, she immediately said not to compare her with Nayanthara as she is very senior in the industry.
Rakul also added that she looks up to Nayanthara and would like to achieve a stage where she can carry an entire film on her shoulders. Rakul will once again team up with her Khakee co-star Karthi for yet another Tamil film.
Articles that might interest you
- Taxiwaala will set a new benchmark for comedy: Vijay Deverakonda
- Kalyan Ram and Tarak wish their sister on political entry
- Keerthy Suresh ready to go de-glam on-screen
- Respect our hardwork: Taxiwaala makers
- Vijay Deverakonda is confident of Kabir Singh’s success